Dr. Michael Tiffany is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Kenosha, WI. Dr. Tiffany specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Tiffany can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Tiffany can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1996
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Michael F Tiffany DO's Practice location
Kenosha, WI 53142Get Direction
CHIPPEWA FALLS, WI 54729Get Direction
Dr. Michael F Tiffany DO's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- Excessive Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Linked to Childhood Obesity
Researchers from Children’s Hospital in Boston and Columbia University in New York, report that women who put on a lot of weight during pregnancy are more likely to have babies having high birth weight and is linked to the risk of childhood obesity. High birth weight is associated with higher body...
- Creating a ‘Sparkle of Hope’ for Women Suffering from Ovarian Cancer
Hortense Momou is a woman like no other. It is in 1995 that her inspiring story began when she and her husband left West Africa and moved to the United States. After living in New York City for a little while and then moving to Fargo, North Dakota, where they lived for 10 years, Hortense and her...
- Breast Cancer Non-Profits that Make a Difference
A breast cancer diagnosis is devastating news for any woman to hear. There are so many questions. Patients are left unsure of where life is heading and the outcome. It’s a roller coaster ride. It isn’t something that the patient goes alone either; it affects the entire family. Spouses and kids...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- Dr. William E Woods MD351 S Greenleaf Avenue Waukegan IL 60085
- Mr. Richard Sherbahn MD30 Tower Court Gurnee IL 60031
- Dr. Sara Jean Mornar D.O.3821 Spring St Racine WI 53405
- Dr. Lenora M. Brockman M.D.3821 Spring St Racine WI 53405
- Dr. Stuart A. Fox M.D.3821 Spring St Racine WI 53405
- Dr. Sheri L Schreiber MD3 S Greenleaf St Gurnee IL 60031