Dr. Robert David Camps DDS
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry12520 Prosperity Dr. Suite 300 Silver Spring MD, 20904
Dr. Robert Camps is a Pediatric Dentist serving the Silver Spring area for more than 30 years. Dr. Camps is experienced in Sealants, Baby Bottle Tooth Decay (Early Childhood Caries), Thumb Sucking and ...
Education and Training
Howard University DDS 1974
- Patients' Choice Award 2015 Opencare
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Baby Bottle Tooth Decay
- Dental Emergencies
- Dental X-rays
- Mouth Guards
- Thumb Sucking
- Chipped Tooth
- Dental Disorders
- Grinding Of Teeth
- Gum Disease
- Dental Abscess
- Tooth Decay
- Digital X-rays
- Professional Member American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member Maryland State Dental Association
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member American Association of Women Dentists
Dr. Robert David Camps DDS's Practice location
Dr. Robert David Camps DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Camps
what I thought.
- E. m.
Great and a Hero .
- Elisa .
Very good with children of all ages. They are very reassuring. .
- Shelly p.
- C. a.
This provider has great staff and they are very polite, and exceptional..
- Leslie r.
- A. s.
Dr. Camps is the Ideal Dental Provider for Kids..
- Robin l.
- V. d.
Miah the Hygienist was AMAZING!.
- 5 Tips for Living with Jock Itch
Jock Itch is a fungal infection that itches, irritates, infects and inflames the outermost layer of skin. Application of antifungal cream helps control the infection and aggressively eliminates the fungus. But there are people that are frequently exposed to risk factors that attract the infection....
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Maryam Mohammadi1363 Beverly Road McLean VA 22101
- Reem Alhussain1500 Cornerside Blvd Vienna VA 22182
- Dr. Tiffany D Gavin DDS12520 Prosperity Dr. Silver Spring MD 20904
- Dr. Claudia Nickole Williams-conerly DDS8611 Second Ave Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Elizabeth Mil-jin Shin D.D.S.12520 Prosperity Dr. Silver Spring MD 20904
- Melanie Anne Acosta DMD2415 Musgrove Rd Silver Spring MD 20904