Dr. John D. Trask M.D.
Aerospace Medicine Specialist | Aerospace Medicine47149 Buse Rd Bldg 1370 Patuxent River MD, 20670
Dr. John Trask is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Patuxent River, MD. Dr. Trask provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Trask discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 2002
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine 2002
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Comparative statistical analyses of the 1916 and 1931 epidemics of poliomyelitis in and about the city of New Haven. 1932.
- Pneumococcus Variants Intermediate between the S and R Forms.
- Experimental Poliomyelitis Induced by Intracutaneous Inoculation: A Strain of the Virus Apparently Peculiarly Infective when Injected by this Route.
- STUDIES IN SCARLET FEVER: I. The Amount of Scarlatinal Toxin in the Blood of Patients with Scarlet Fever.
- STUDIES IN SCARLET FEVER: II. The Relation of the Specific Toxemia of Scarlet Fever to the Course of the Disease.
- STUDIES ON PNEUMONIA IN CHILDREN: I. Mortality, Blood Cultures, and Humoral Antibodies in Pneumococcus Pneumonia.
- POLIOMYELITIC VIRUS IN SEWAGE.
- THE SKIN INFECTIVITY OF POLIOMYELITIS VIRUS.
- A CUTANEOUS TEST FOR TUBERCULOSIS IN PRIMATES.
- Observations on Fecal Examinations in Poliomyelitis.
- Occurrence and Recovery of the Virus of Infantile Paralysis from Sewage.
- STUDIES ON MEASLES : I. SUSCEPTIBILITY OF MONKEYS TO THE VIRUS OF MEASLES.
- STUDIES ON MEASLES : II. SYMPTOMATOLOGY AND PATHOLOGY IN MONKEYS EXPERIMENTALLY INFECTED.
- STUDIES ON MEASLES : III. ACQUIRED IMMUNITY FOLLOWING EXPERIMENTAL MEASLES.
- OBSERVATIONS ON THE PRESENCE OF A TOXIC SUBSTANCE IN THE BLOOD AND URINE OF PATIENTS WITH SCARLET FEVER.
Dr. John D. Trask M.D.'s Practice location
Patuxent River, MD 20670Get Direction
PORTSMOUTH, VA 23708Get Direction
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- Conditions Treated by Pain Management Doctors
IntroductionChronic pain can disrupt people's lives, their ability to work, sleep, and other activities spent with friends and family. When chronic pain interferes with the quality of life and standard treatments such as pain relievers do not work, pain management doctors can help.There are a number...
- Can You and Your Child Benefit from a Life Coach?
It is not easy being the parent of a child with autism. There are joyous moments, of course, but there is no denying that there are also challenges. You constantly worry about your children and fight to provide them with the best physical, mental, and emotional care. In doing so, you may have...
- Neighborhood Star Tichina Arnold Is an Advocate for the Fight Against Lupus
The 16th annual Hollywood Bag Ladies Luncheon was held in LA in November and designer handbags from Prada, Gucci, Chanel, Roberto Cavalli, and Prada were featured at the event to award “Neighborhood” star Tichina Arnold and her sister Zenay with the non-profits' Women of the Year Achievement...
- Causes and Treatments for Fecal Leakage in Adults
Fecal leakageFecal leakage is when the person is not able to control bowel movements. Thus from the rectum the stool leaks out at unexpected times. In women it is more common and also in elderly in both male and female it is common. Many people who experience this feel embarrassed and reluctant to...
- Why Should You Have Chemotherapy
A very large number of people are suffering from different types of cancer in the world currently. At the same time, many people are undergoing chemotherapy treatment, while another large group has the need for the treatment but do not know why they need it.Chemotherapy is a medical procedure that...
- Dr. Eugene A. Milder M.D.47149 Buse Rd Patuxent River MD 20670
- David C. Jannotta M.D.47149 Buse Rd Patuxent River MD 20670