Dr. Deepa Kattail practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Baltimore, MD. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Kattail treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. Deepa Kattail M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Deepa Kattail M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is the Keratin Hair Treatment Safe?
Keratin hair treatment, or Brazilian treatment, seems to be the ideal method for most women. It smoothens out the frizz and curls from the hair and gives it a uniform texture. But this treatment is a temporary curl softening method. Normal hair straightening methods use harsh chemicals to make hair...
- A Cystic Fibrosis Love Story
John Green’s The Fault In Our Stars took the world by storm years ago, and readers across the globe fell in love with the couple. However, many were even more enamored with Dalton and Katie Prager - dubbed the "real life Fault in Our Stars couple."A beautiful love storyKatie and Dalton initially...
- New App is Helping Lupus Patients Fulfill Gaps in Treatment
It is not a secret that lupus can be one of the most annoying and challenging conditions someone could suffer from. Not only is it a disease that requires constant evaluation for a long period of time in order to be diagnosed, but it is also characterized by its flare, which can even require staying...
- Celiac Disease: Five New Developments to Know About
When you have celiac disease or one of your family members has the disease, caution should always be taken so as not to trigger the pain and other complications that might be brought by the emergence of this disease. Since celiac disease has no known medication yet, a total abstinence from any food...
- How to Explain Lupus Using "The Spoon Theory"
Last year, lupus was brought into focus once again after singer Selena Gomez announced that she had it. It was a blessing in disguise because if it weren't for her, a lot of people wouldn't even know that this illness even existed.Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is the most common form of lupus....
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Dr. Chinwe Chi chi Unegbu MD301 Saint Paul St Baltimore MD 21202
- Dr. Lyndsey Alison Grover MD501 Saint Paul St Baltimore MD 21202
- Dr. Monique Bellefleur M.D.110 S Paca St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Robyn Christyl Iglehart M.D.22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Devin Sanders M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Akhil Rastogi M.D.2401 W BELVEDERE AVE BALTIMORE MD 21215