Dr. Deepa Kattail practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Baltimore, MD. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Kattail treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. Deepa Kattail M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Deepa Kattail M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is rare when compared to other forms of cancer. This cancer develops in one or both testicles in men, particularly among men in the between the ages of 20-years-old and 40-years-old. It may be seen in elderly men as well. In the past few decades, the number of people affected by...
- Discover the Fundraiser Dedicated to Finding a Cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne is one of the lesser-known degenerative diseases which revolves mainly around rapidly-progressing muscular dystrophy and belongs to the same category as similar conditions — such as Becker Muscular Dystrophy — though it is usually one of the most aggressive variations. The disease...
- What Remedies Treat Bloating and Gas?
Bloating, passing gas, and belching can be quite embarrassing and uncomfortable. These reactions are normal and happen during the process of breaking down food in the intestine. But, they may indicate something serious when gas or pain start interfering with the routine activities. Understanding the...
- Anemia: How to Avoid It
What is Anemia? Anemia is not a medical condition, but a symptom wherein there is a decreased number of red blood cells in the body. Anemia is said to be the most common blood disorder and is actually a side effect when other illnesses either disturb the body's ability to produce healthy red blood...
- ‘Grappling for Gracie’: Wrestlers Fundraising for a Child with 2 Rare Genetic Diseases
In Jeffersonville, Indiana, Brandon Ables organized a wrestling event for Grace Aikin, a 5-year old girl who has obtained two rare genetic diseases. The event aimed to raise funds for Grace’s new wheelchair which will be brought for a Disney World trip. The young girl actively cheered for Brandon...
- Roseanne Reboot Talks Sleep Apnea, CPAP Masks, and Bringing Sexy Back
For those who lived in the 90’s, Roseanne was a wildly popular sitcom featuring Roseanne and Dan Conner and their 3 kids: Becky, Darlene and DJ. It became a hit in the era because it was probably one of the most realistic portrayals of an mid west blue color American family. The sitcom eventually...
- Dr. Justin Lawrence Lockman M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Sapna Ravi Kudchadkar M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Branden Michael Engorn MDJohns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Sally Bitzer M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Devin Sanders M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Ms. Nicole Angela Rizkalla MD1800 ORLEANS ST # 6208 BALTIMORE MD 21287