Dr. Austin L Spitzer MD
Transplant Surgeon1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA, 98195
Dr. Austin Spitzer is a transplant surgeon practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Spitzer specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. Spitzer performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. Spitzer works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
Education and Training
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 2000
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Austin L Spitzer MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
- Chef with Celiac Disease Boasts About Her Well-Deserved Chopped Victory!
Have you ever watched Chopped where contestants are given weird ingredients and told to come up with something great in a matter of minutes? Nicole Marchetti was given tuna belly, black radishes, bacon popcorn, and key limes as her main ingredients. What in the world could someone cook with that? ...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- How Necessary is a Biopsy for Celiac Disease?
A biopsy has been considered as one of the gold standards to confirm celiac disease, an autoimmune disease that is caused by gluten, a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye. A biopsy is an invasive procedure, so some do not want to undergo it. In the past 25 years, more tests have been utilized to...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- Standing: An Overlooked Issue in Fibromyalgia
The fibromyalgia disease is a very complicated disease that affects an individual in many ways than one. It has been researched properly and its effects have been made clearer. The fibromyalgia disease makes alterations in the functions of some parts of the internal body system such as: activating...
- Dr. Alex W Cantafio MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Willam H Marks MD1101 Madison St Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Adam E Levy M.D.1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Mark Sturdevant M.D.1959 NE PACIFIC ST SEATTLE WA 98195
- Dr. Chandrasekar Santhanakrishnan M.D.1124 COLUMBIA ST STE 600 SEATTLE WA 98104
- Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Kling M.D.1959 NE PACIFIC ST SEATTLE WA 98195