Dr. Mark Hooker, MD is one of the most highly rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in family medicine and currently practices medicine at Webster, Texas. Dr. Hooker graduated with a medical ...
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1995
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Family Medicine
- University Of Texas At Houston 1998
Dr. Mark Hooker M.D.'s Practice location
Webster, TX 77598Get Direction
Dr. Mark Hooker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hooker
- What is Bone Density?
For good health, strong bones are important. Bone mineral density(BMD) is the best way to measure the health of the bones. It is a comparison of the person's bone density or mass to that of a healthy person who is of the same age and sex. Bone mineral density can show whether a person has...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Why Is Chemotherapy Used for Lupus?
What is Lupus?Systemic lupus erythematosus, also known as lupus, is a disease of the immune system. The immune system protects the body from infection. In lupus, however, the immune system turns against the body, leading to tissue damage and illness. Thus, lupus is called an autoimmune disease.Men...
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Dr. Vijaya L. Mallela M.D.6431 Fannin St Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Lizabeth Ellen Riley MD7200 Cambridge Suite 6.100 Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Patricia H Janki MD, PA13601 Woodforest Blvd Houston TX 77015
- Dr. Vu Doan Theriot M.D.5150 Crenshaw Rd Pasadena TX 77505
- Dr. Ruben Almaguer M.D.3351 Plainview St Pasadena TX 77504
- Dr. Lisa Sachdev D.O., P.A.,3432b Center St Deer Park TX 77536