Dr. Hyun Cha is a pediatrician practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Cha is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Cha diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Cha can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 2001
Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine 2001
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 2001
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Cerebral Palsy
- Birth Defects
- Ny And Presby Hosp, Pediatrics
- Cornell Univ. Medical College
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
Dr. Hyun Susan Cha M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Hyun Susan Cha M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- Dr. Hariram Ganesh M.D.2 Sycamore Dr Roslyn NY 11576
- Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD319 Hooper Street Brooklyn New York 11211
- Dr. Zahida Khan MD132 WILSON AVE BROOKLYN NY 11237
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Judith Goldstein1559 York Avenue New York New York 10028
- Flavio Gonzalez, Jr.1015 Madison Ave New York New York 10075