Dr. Mark Taylor is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Taylor provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Taylor works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Mark Alan Taylor M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43214Get Direction
Columbus, OH 43229Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43235Get Direction
Dr. Mark Alan Taylor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is a High-risk Pregnancy?
Pregnancy is considered high-risk if there are specific challenges during or after delivery, and special monitoring is required for either mother or the child if the pregnancy is deemed high-risk. The mother or the baby may have increased risk of developing health issues and may need special care....
- Atelectasis vs Pneumothorax: What’s the Difference?
What Is Atelectasis?Atelectasis is a complete or partial collapse of the lung or lobe of a lung. This medical condition develops when the tiny sacs, known as alveoli, present within the lung become deflated.This is a breathing complication which often occurs after surgery. Apart from surgery, it is...
- The Complicated Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and the Thyroid
Rheumatoid arthritis and the thyroid gland have a complex relationship.The relationship is so complex that people do not yet fully understand how it works. But it has been found that one autoimmune disorder can increase the risk of developing another, and thyroid function is often depleted because...
- Was the Backlash Justified? 60 Minutes Portrayal of Max Whelan, a 12-Year-Old Boy with Severe Non-Verbal Autism
12-year-old Max Whelan has severe non-verbal autism and an undiagnosed intellectual disability, which makes him prone to unpredictable violent behavior and destructive meltdowns. “He is unpredictable. One minute he will be aggressive, hitting and punching anything he can reach, and the next he...
- Are Detox Diets Effective?
Body detoxes are becoming a popular fad among society. From celebrities, to the girl next door, everyone seems to raving over this complicated diet. A detox diet relies on a meal plan, or lifestyle change, that would help to remove toxins from your body. Companies are catching on to this trend;...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Britni L Lookabaugh MD525 E Market St Akron OH 44304
- Dr. Ellin Frair Gafford M.D.4019 W Dublin Granville Rd Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Daniel Jaeung Kim M.D.800 Mcconnell Rd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Nasra Mohamed Ahmed MD1492 E Broad St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Todd Alan Barrett M.D.1301 A. East 47th Street Chicago IL 60653
- Dr. Kavitha P Norton DO453 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210