Dr. Christine Pocha is an internist practicing in Albany, NY. Dr. Pocha specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Pocha provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Friedrich-Schiller Univ- Bereich Med- Jena- Germany 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Christine Pocha MD's Practice location
Albany, NY 12208Get Direction
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57105Get Direction
Dr. Christine Pocha MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pocha
- Sleep Positioners May Increase a Baby's Risk of Death
A warning has been issued by the FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) against the use of sleep-positioning devices for babies. About 12 deaths have been reported with the use of these devices in the last 13 years.FDA principal deputy commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, reported that...
- Can Microchips Administer Medication?
A new idea of having an implantable microchip to deliver drugs on medication may replace daily injections and improve patient compliance in treatments. The new programmable device, discovered by researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), was tested on humans and the results...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Dr. Jacobo Pena M.D.435 Fort Washington Ave New York New York 10033
- Dr. Nicole Marie Monserrate M.D.1 Pinnacle Pl Albany NY 12203
- Dr. Brenda A Bennett MD470 Lenox Avenue New York NY 10037
- Dr. Padma Sripada MD2500 Pond Vw Castleton On Hudson NY 12033
- Dr. Ronald E Hoenzsch M.D.4 Palisades Dr Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Maria Margarita Pesquera MD400 Patroon Creek Blvd Albany NY 12206