Dr. Douglass Brooks Clayton MD
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology2200 Childrens Way 4102 Doctors' Office Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Douglass Clayton practices Pediatric Urology in Nashville, TN. Pediatric urologists treat young patients who suffer from an illness or disease of the genitals or urinary tract, including the kidneys, ureters, bladder. As a pediatric urologist, Dr. Clayton is a surgeon who diagnoses, treats, and manages voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary tract infections that require surgery. Some procedures that Dr. Clayton performs include surgical reconstruction of the urinary tract, hypospadias, and disorders of sex development; surgery for groin conditions in childhood; evaluation and surgical management of kidney stone disease; and surgical management of tumors and malignancies of the kidney, bladder, and testis.
- The urologist's role in the management of spina bifida: a continuum of care.
- Urologic management of spina bifida.
- Prenatal ultrasonography: implications for pediatric urology.
- In utero intervention for urologic diseases.
- Prenatal ultrasound and urological anomalies.
- Modulation of the hypoxic response following partial bladder outlet obstruction.
- Chronic cyclic bladder over distention up-regulates hypoxia dependent pathways.
- Editorial comment.
- Paediatric urology: vesicoamniotic shunting for fetal LUTO--questions linger.
- Commentary to 'Long-term fate of the bladder after isolated bladder neck procedure'.
- Lower urinary tract obstruction in the fetus and neonate.
- Purine Biosynthesis Metabolically Constrains Intracellular Survival of Uropathogenic Escherichia coli.
- Interrater Reliability in Pediatric Urodynamic Tracings: A Pilot Study.
- Update on Continent Catheterizable Channels and the Timing of their Complications.
- Genitourinary Disorders (urinary System & Male Reproductive Organs), Hypospadias, Neurogenic Bladder And More
Dr. Douglass Brooks Clayton MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Douglass Brooks Clayton MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clayton
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- Dr. Benjamin Whittam MD2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Stacy Tricia Tanaka M.D.4102 Doctors Office Tower Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. John Pope MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. John Brock MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Herbert Victor Braren MD329 Twenty-First Av N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Mark Adams MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232