Dr. Stephen Michaels M.D. is a top Doctor in Silver Spring, MD. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Stephen Michaels M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Stephen Michaels M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Stephen Michaels M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Silver Spring, MD, Dr. Stephen Michaels M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1986
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, General Surgery
- Stony Brook University Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals 1991
- SPINAL SURGERY, RUSH PRESBYTERIAN ST. LUKES MEDICAL CENTER, CHICAGO, IL USA 1992
- Rush Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center 1992
Dr. Stephen Michaels M.D.'s Practice location
Silver Spring, MD 20910Get Direction
LEONARDTOWN, MD 20650Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Michaels M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Michaels
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- Hyperthyroidism and Weight Loss
The condition where the body (Thyroid gland) secretes thyroid hormones more than its normal level in blood is known as hyperthyroidism or an overactive thyroid. It is sometimes referred as Thyrotoxicosis but some of the symptoms may differ from person to person. Goiter (Swelling in the neck region),...
- Alternative Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Why go the alternative route?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease where the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks the membranes that line the joints causing inflammation. It is a painful, chronic condition that can be managed by drugs. Although drugs may be effective, they can have...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Morarji Peesay M.D.1500 Forest Glen Rd Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Lawrence Zumo M.D.1111 Spring St Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Idalia Vanessa Rosado-torres M.D.1400 Forest Glen Rd Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Ana Burgos MD8615 Ramsey Ave Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Michael C Goodman M.D., P.A.1400 FOREST GLEN RD SILVER SPRING MD 20910
- Dr. Roselyn E. Epps M.D.8630 Fenton Street Silver Spring MD 20910