Dr. Stephen Michaels M.D.
Doctor8830 Cameron Ct #333 Silver Spring MD, 20910
Dr. Stephen Michaels M.D. is a top Doctor in Silver Spring, MD. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Stephen Michaels M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Stephen Michaels M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Stephen Michaels M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Silver Spring, MD, Dr. Stephen Michaels M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1986
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- SPINAL SURGERY, RUSH PRESBYTERIAN ST. LUKES MEDICAL CENTER, CHICAGO, IL USA 1992
- Rush Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center 1992
Dr. Stephen Michaels M.D.'s Practice location
Silver Spring, MD 20910Get Direction
LEONARDTOWN, MD 20650Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Michaels M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Michaels
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- Brain-Dead California Girl Might be Declared “Undead” 3 Years from “Passing”
In December 2013, Jahi McMath, a 13-year-old girl from Northern California had a routine tonsillectomy in order to treat her sleep apnea. The surgery went awry and ended up causing her massive bleeding and an attack of arrhythmia, resulting in a cardiac arrest. The diagnosis read that Jahi had...
- Helping a Child with Cystic Fibrosis Find Hope
Cystic fibrosis is a serious and debilitating illness that is lifelong, affecting people often from infancy. What some people may not realize is how difficult it may be for children to understand what is happening to their body.Most small children with the disease have gone through more difficult...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Morarji Peesay M.D.1500 Forest Glen Rd Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Idalia Rosado-Torres M.D.1400 Forest Glen Rd Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Lawrence Zumo M.D.1111 Spring St Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Jennifer Adu-frimpong MD1500 FOREST GLEN RD SILVER SPRING MD 20910
- Dr. Robert Charles Snyder M.D.1500 Forest Glen Rd Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Roselyn E. Epps M.D.8630 Fenton Street Silver Spring MD 20910