Dr. William Fleming Mealer ED.D.
Psychologist | Counseling1037 Cresthaven Rd Memphis TN, 38119
William Mealer is a psychologist practicing in Memphis, TN. William specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, William evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit William because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. William Fleming Mealer ED.D.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38119Get Direction
Dr. William Fleming Mealer ED.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mealer
- Anna v.
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Depression in Seniors
What is depression?Depression is a mood disorder that causes an individual to feel sad, lonely, lost, angry, hopeless, or frustrated daily. These severe emotions can interfere with the individual's everyday life. For elders, depression can arise through hard life experiences, like losing a spouse,...
- Children with Autism Found to Benefit from Art Therapy
Finding a way to treat those with autism spectrum disorder is of the utmost importance for researchers. This especially holds true when it comes to children. With this in mind, a researcher from Florida State University, Theresa Van Lith, began working with art therapists in order to reinvent...
- Cognitive Dissonance and How It Works
Cognitive dissonance definitionPsychologically speaking, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (stress) that a person undergoes when he/she goes through simultaneous contradiction of ideas, values, or beliefs when doing something that runs counter to one or more of the ideas, values, or...
- Dr. Vickie Renea Brewer PH.D.777 Washington Avenue Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. Jessica Peters Myszak PH.D.100 N MAIN ST MEMPHIS TN 38103
- Dr. Caitlin Nmi Allen PH.D.73 Riverwalk Pl Memphis TN 38103
- Dr. Lisa B. Alex PH. D.4646 POPLAR AVE STE 419 MEMPHIS TN 38117
- Dr. Neelam Jain PH.D.7516 Enterprise Ave Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Susan Slate Mathews-duvall PH.D.2010 Exeter Rd Germantown TN 38138