Dr. William Fleming Mealer ED.D.
Psychologist | Counseling1037 Cresthaven Rd Memphis TN, 38119
Dr. William Mealer is a psychologist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Mealer specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Mealer evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Mealer because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. William Fleming Mealer ED.D.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38119Get Direction
Dr. William Fleming Mealer ED.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mealer
- Anna v.
- The Shakespeare Workshop for Kids with Autism
The Shakespeare and Autism project is a collaborative project between the Ohio State University Department of Theatre and the Nisonger Center, a part of Wexner Medical Center. It is made possible through funding by the Office of Outreach and Engagement Impact Grant program, which is an Ohio State...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- How Autism Stigma Almost Killed a Young Boy
A young boy was in dire need of a transplant, but hospitals refused him due to his autism. After fighting the odds and getting the procedure, surviving, and thriving, he has started a conversation about preventing medical bias.Battle for a transplantLief was only nine years old when he became ill...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- Dr. Vickie Renea Brewer PH.D.777 Washington Avenue Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. Jessica Peters Myszak PH.D.1407 Union Ave Memphis TN 38101
- Dr. Lisa B. Alex PH. D.4646 Poplar Ave Memphis TN 38117
- Dr. Caitlin Nmi Allen PH.D.73 Riverwalk Pl Memphis TN 38103
- Dr. Jane Burnett Clement PH.D.2010 Exeter Rd Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Floyd L Covey PHD328 Poplar View Lane E Collierville TN 38017