Dr. David W Munter MD
Emergency Physician4092 Foxwood Dr Suite 101 Virginia Beach VA, 23462
Dr. David Munter practices Emergency Medicine in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Munter assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Munter examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1982
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Herbert 1982
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences F Edward Herbert School of Med Bethesda Md 1982
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Emergency department evaluation and treatment of wrist injuries.
- Diagnosing subarachnoid hemorrhage in the ED.
- Exertional rhabdomyolysis following an Army physical fitness test.
- Blunt scrotal trauma: emergency department evaluation and management.
- Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome: illustrative case and brief review.
- Ventricular fibrillation during rectal examination.
- The Emergency Treatment Record: time for a change.
- Isotretinoin ingestion in a pediatric patient.
- Intravenous bretylium overdose.
- Foreign bodies in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Esophageal emergencies.
- Correlation of patient entry rates and physician documentation errors in dictated and handwritten emergency treatment records.
- Metoclopramide toxicity in an infant.
- Darnall Army Comm Hosp, Emergency Medicine; Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Darnall Army Community Hospital 1983
Dr. David W Munter MD's Practice location
Dr. David W Munter MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Munter
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Timothy Coakley4505 Main St Virginia Beach Virginia 23462
- Dr. Harvey P Rawls MD4092 Foxwood Dr Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Dr. Barry J Knapp MD4092 Foxwood Dr Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Dr. Francis E Watson M.D.736 Battlefield Blvd N Chesapeake VA 23320
- Dr. Lanny Littlejohn M.D.300 Yarmouth Street Norfolk Virginia 23510
- Mr. Joseph Gregory Krecz M.D.6701 North Charles Street Towson MD 21204