Dr. Harry Eugene Hall MD
Orthopedist3506 21st St Suite 202 Lubbock TX, 79410
Specializing in surgery and orthopedic surgery, Dr. Harry Hall, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. He currently practices medicine at Lubbock, Texas. Dr. Hall graduated with a medical degree ...
Education and Training
Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch of Med, Lubbock Tx 1979
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine,Lubbock, Tx, United States 1979
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 1979
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Back Pain
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, General Surgery
- Tx Tech University Hsc Lubbock Genl 1980
- Texas Tech University (Amarillo) Health Sciences Center Program
Dr. Harry Eugene Hall MD's Practice location
Lubbock, TX 79410Get Direction
Dr. Harry Eugene Hall MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hall
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- The Function of Joints
Skeletal systemOur musculoskeletal system is made of muscles, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bones, and bursae. When impulse stimulates, the muscles contract and these muscles are attached to the ligaments. Most of the skeletal system is made of bones and cartilage. The cartilage or ligaments are...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- Dr. Brendan J. MacKay M.D. Lubbock Texas 79415
- Gurdev S. Gill3601 22nd Place Lubbock Texas 79410
- Dr. Frederick John Hensal MD3506 21st St Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Richard J. Pfeiffer M.D.3506 21st St Lubbock TX 79410
- George W. Brindley M.D.3502 9TH STREET LUBBOCK TX 79415
- Dr. James P Gutheil MD4102 24th St Lubbock TX 79410