Dr. Sudhir Prem Srivastava M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Suite 200 Atlanta GA, 30342
Dr. Sudhir Srivastava is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Srivastava specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Srivastava typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
- Deaconess Hospital, St. Louis 1973
- Vancouver General Hospital 1974
- Vancouver General Hospital 1975
- St. Paul's Hospital, Vancouver 1977
Dr. Sudhir Prem Srivastava M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
Dr. Sudhir Prem Srivastava M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Srivastava
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Joseph Irvin Miller MD95 Collier Road Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Kenneth L Franco MD69 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. Kendra J. Grubb M.D.550 PEACHTREE ST NE FL 6 ATLANTA GA 30308
- Dr. John E Moore MD5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Ward Vaughn Houck M.D.61 Whitcher St Ne Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Brian E Kogon M.D.1405 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322