Mr. Ronald Keith Bell L.AC.
Acupuncturist5500 Monument Ave Suite R Richmond VA, 23226
R. Keith Bell is an acupuncturist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Bell evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Bell treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Education and Training
Virginia Commonwealth University Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy 1993
Southwest Acupuncture College Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine 1999
Pacific College of Oriental Medicine Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine 2017
National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Instructor James Madison University 2003 - 2008
- Instructor University of Richmond 2009 - 2011
- Instructor Lotus School of Integrated Professions 2020 - Present
- Best Bedside Manner 2019 Our Health Magazine
- Best Bedside Manner 2018 Our Health Magazine
- Acupuncture Society of Virginia
- Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Artists Striving To End Poverty
- True Colors United
- Nurture RVA
Mr. Ronald Keith Bell L.AC.'s Practice location
RICHMOND, VA 23226Get Direction
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Ms. Kim Doan Nguyen L.AC10617 Patterson Avenue Henrico VA 23238
- Diane Marie Lowry L.AC.5030 Sadler Pl Glen Allen VA 23060
- Ms. Susan Carol Sandlin L.AC, MSOM1891 Billingsgate Cir Henrico VA 23238
- Mr. Sean Steven Honea L.AC8730 STONY POINT PKWY RICHMOND VA 23235
- Anna Marie Noyes NP8712 WELDON DR HENRICO VA 23229
- Patricia Luksch M.AC., L.AC., DIPLAC13622 Hull Street Rd Midlothian VA 23112