R. Keith Bell is an acupuncturist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Bell evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Bell treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Education and Training
Virginia Commonwealth University Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy 1993
Southwest Acupuncture College Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine 1999
Pacific College of Oriental Medicine Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine 2017
National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Instructor James Madison University 2003 - 2008
- Instructor University of Richmond 2009 - 2011
- Instructor Lotus School of Integrated Professions 2020 - Present
- Best Bedside Manner 2019 Our Health Magazine
- Best Bedside Manner 2018 Our Health Magazine
- Acupuncture Society of Virginia
- Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Artists Striving To End Poverty
- True Colors United
- Nurture RVA
Mr. Ronald Keith Bell L.AC.'s Practice location
RICHMOND, VA 23226Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Ronald Keith Bell L.AC. | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Ronald Keith Bell L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Ms. Kim Doan Nguyen L.AC5231 Hickory Park Dr. Glen Allen Virginia 23059
- Ming Su M OF ACUPUNCTURIST3601 W Hundred Rd Chester VA 23831
- Diane Marie Lowry L.AC.5030 Sadler Pl Glen Allen VA 23060
- Satori Poch L.AC.7660 E PARHAM RD RICHMOND VA 23294
- Patricia Luksch M.AC., L.AC., DIPLAC13622 Hull Street Rd Midlothian VA 23112
- Mr. Sean Steven Honea L.AC8730 STONY POINT PKWY RICHMOND VA 23235