Dr. James D. Wolosin, MD, FACP
Internist2929 Health Center Dr San Diego CA, 92123
I entered the field of medicine to help patients with both consultations and hands-on diagnostic procedures. Gastroenterology allows me to do this and I still enjoy what I do, even after many years of ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1982
University of California 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Cholinergic regulation of human proximal duodenal mucosal bicarbonate secretion.
- Human duodenal mucosal bicarbonate secretion. Evidence suggesting active transport under basal and stimulated conditions.
- Gastrointestinal complications of diabetes.
- The effect of vasoactive intestinal peptide, secretin, and glucagon on human duodenal bicarbonate secretion.
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- University California
Dr. James D. Wolosin, MD, FACP's Practice location
San Diego, CA 92123Get Direction
- What is Listeriosis?
Listeriosis is a foodborne disease caused by the infection of the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes. This infection may cause severe symptoms in pregnant women and people who have a weak immune system. It may also affect newborns and the elderly. The symptoms are generally not very serious in the case...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- Is Yawning Contagious?
Contagious yawning among total strangers is very rare, according to a new study. People are more likely to yawn when they see somebody yawning, if the other person is family member or friend. A recent study shows that yawning is a sign of social empathy and emotional bonds between family and...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Julia G. Ansari M.D.3131 BERGER AVE STE 200 SAN DIEGO CA 92123
- Dr. John L. Person M.D.2929 Health Center Drive San Diego California 92123
- Dr. Edward P Huynh MD2929 HEALTH CENTER DR SAN DIEGO CA 92123
- Dr. Bernard J. Lichtenstein M.D.7930 Frost St. San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Kenneth J. Roth M.D.8765 Aero Drive San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Alexander N Greiner M.D.5776 Ruffin Rd San Diego CA 92123