Dr. Yonhee Cha MD
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease27005 76th Ave New Hyde Park NY, 11040
Dr. Yonhee Cha is an infectious disease specialist practicing in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Cha specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- 2003
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2013
- Mem Sloan-Kettering Cancer Ctr, Infectious Diseases; Staten Island Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics; Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Infectious Disease, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. Yonhee Cha MD's Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10028Get Direction
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
Dr. Yonhee Cha MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cha
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- What to do when you get positive COVID-19 results
With the alarming rise of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the United States, it is not impossible that you can also acquire the infection.As per the usual guidelines we see on the television or social media, you were told to monitor signs and symptoms like colds, runny nose, dry cough, the difficulty of...
- Should I Change My Diet If I Have Lyme Disease?
Although Lyme disease is not caused by a poor diet, a change in your diet will be necessary if you get infected. The disease is actually caused by a tick bite. Living with this disease will require you to eliminate some foods from your diet, and focus more on including other types of foods.The...
- Everything You Need To Know About Lyme Disease
What is Lyme disease?Lyme disease also called Lyme borreliosis is an inflammatory disorder in which the first symptoms that appear include rash, fever, headache, chills and then later arthritis, cardiac and neurological disorders. It is a bacterial infection caused by Borrelia burgdorferi. ...
- Borrelia burgdorferi: The Bug Responsible for Lyme Disease
Borrelia burgdorferi is a gram-negative bacterium, which is the causative organism of Lyme disease. It is most commonly found in North America and Europe. Lyme disease is a zoonotic vector-borne disease. A zoonotic disease is a disease that can be transmitted from animals to humans and...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Patricia C. Cowan-Kloser M.D.165 West End Ave New York New York 10023
- Dr. Paul T. Smith M.D.943 Lexington Avenue New York New York 10021
- Dr. Bruce E. Hirsch MD300 Community Dr Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Pan S. Ko M.D.400 SYLVAN AVE ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ 07632
- Dr. Douglas V. Sepkowitz MD349 Henry Street Brooklyn NY 11201
- Dr. Christine Stavropoulos MD425 West 59th Street New York NY 10019