Dr. Sheri Marshall is an audiologist practicing in Monroe, GA. Dr. Marshall evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Marshall takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Sheri C Marshall AUD's Practice location
Monroe, GA 30655Get Direction
CARTERSVILLE, GA 30120Get Direction
Sheri C Marshall AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- Why "I'll Push You" Is an Inspiring Film for Muscular Dystrophy Patients
"I'll Push You" is a film that follows two friends who make the decision to take a journey lasting 500 miles. For any set of friends, this would be intimidate, but these two friends aren't a normal pair. Justin, one of the friends in the film, was diagnosed with a neuromuscular illness. The...
- What is Chalazion? Know about its Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
What is Chalazion?A chalazion is a benign and painless nodule which can occur in the upper or lower eyelid. It is common and is sometimes called a meibomian cyst or a tarsal cyst. The term chalazion (pronounced kah-la'-ze-on) originates from the Greek word which means a small lump. These nodules...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Millie Kelley M.A., CCC-A1700 Tree Lane Rd Snellville GA 30078
- Amy S Dowsett Other1700 Tree Lane Rd Snellville GA 30078
- Dr. Diane L Kaplan AU.D.6002 Professional Pkwy Douglasville GA 30134
- Mrs. Kelly A Turner M.A., LIC-A1700 Tree Lane Rd Snellville GA 30078
- Dr. Katherine Holt Mawhinney AU.D.1700 Tree Lane Rd Snellville GA 30078
- Mrs. Robin Barnes Hardin M.A.1612 Mars Hill Rd Watkinsville GA 30677