Dr. Rudolf Strnot M.D.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology600 N Cotner Blvd Suite 200 Lincoln NE, 68505
Dr. Rudolf Strnot is a dermatologist practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Strnot specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Strnot diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1965
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1965
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Natural Hormone Balancing
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Dermatology; Avera McKennan Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- AVERA HEALTHCARE
Dr. Rudolf Strnot M.D.'s Practice location
Lincoln, NE 68505Get Direction
Dr. Rudolf Strnot M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Strnot
- Side Effects of Acne Treatments
Most people experience acne at one point in their life. It’s very common in teens, but even older adults can encounter a breakout, especially during pregnancy. Excess oil, dead skin cells, and dirt on your skin’s surface clog the pores creating pimples or tiny localized infections. Acne...
- What Is Keratosis Pilaris and How Can We Treat It?
What is keratosis pilaris?Keratosis pilaris is a harmless skin condition that is often seen in children in adolescents. It is characterized by dry and tiny bumps on the skin, similar to a sandpaper texture. The small bumps usually appear on the face, arms, thighs, or buttocks. However, they are...
- Is Laser Hair Removal Painful?
What is laser hair removal?Are you sick of using a razor or shaving creams every time you need to go to the beach and wear a bikini or when you are wearing a skirt and want to show off your legs? How about laser hair removal treatment? Laser hair removal is a treatment option based on photo...
- What is Mohs Surgery?
Skin cancer occurs when damaged cells in the skin start to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor. There are three main types of skin cancer. They are basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. The first two are the most common but less dangerous as they do not spread...
- Is Mineral Makeup Effective?
What Is Mineral Makeup?Mineral makeup has become a very popular cosmetic product, with many celebrities vouching for its effects. Adding to its popularity are the innumerable and attractive advertisements for these products. With more and more people demanding a more natural complexion and look,...
- Can Heat Rash Be Associated with Other Underlying Medical Conditions?
Heat rash is a skin condition that is known to happen as a result of excess sweating. It is usually caused by a blockage of the sweat ducts. There are a number of things that can lead to the blocking of the sweat ducts. As these ducts are blocked, there is little evaporation of the sweat, which...
- Dr. Elliott Lovland Rustad M.D.1919 South 40th Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Margaret Kontras Sutton MD7100 STEPHANIE LN STE 100 LINCOLN NE 68516
- Dr. Robyn Gembol Ryan MD7100 STEPHANIE LN STE 100 LINCOLN NE 68516
- Chad Michael Hillyer PA-C2625 Stockwell St Lincoln NE 68502
- Dr. Stuart Paul Westburg M.D.2756 O St Lincoln NE 68510
- Dr. Mark D Heibel MD7701 PRESERVE LN LINCOLN NE 68516