Dr. Zachary Lujan is a Chiropractor practicing in Manchester, IA. Dr. Lujan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lujan seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Zachary Robert Lujan D.C.'s Practice location
Manchester, IA 52057Get Direction
Dr. Zachary Robert Lujan D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Robert Michael Meisch DC690 Field Of Dreams Way Dyersville IA 52040
- Dr. Daniel Frederick Martin D.C.350 1st Ave E Dyersville IA 52040
- Mr. David L James DC200 N Franklin Manchester IA 52057
- Dr. David Anthony Blaber DC5806 Quality Ridge Rd Coggon IA 52218
- Dr. Mark A Reetz D.C.115 W Main St Manchester IA 52057
- Dr. Jason N Nolz DC953 E Main Manchester IA 52057