Dr. Natasha Marie Savage M.D.
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology1120 15th St Augusta GA, 30912
Dr. Natasha Savage is a pathologist practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Savage is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Savage can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Savage may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Isolated Russell body duodenitis.
- Dural-based metastatic carcinomas mimicking primary CNS neoplasia: report of 7 cases emphasizing the role of timely surgery and accurate pathologic evaluation.
- The spectrum of lymphoblastic, nodal and extranodal T-cell lymphomas: characteristic features and diagnostic dilemmas.
- Acute facial paralysis and otomastoiditis as presenting symptoms of myeloid sarcoma.
- A case of lymphoproliferative disorder of NK-cells: aggressive immunophenotype but indolent behavior.
- A novel immunohistochemical score to predict early mortality in acute myeloid leukemia patients based on indoleamine 2,3 dioxygenase expression.
Dr. Natasha Marie Savage M.D.'s Practice location
Augusta, GA 30912Get Direction
Dr. Natasha Marie Savage M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Savage
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Dr. Rafik Albert Abdelsayed DDS1430 John Wesley Gilbert Drive Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Patricia A Caudell M.D.1462 Laney Walker Blvd Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. David L Booker M.D.1462 Laney Walker Blvd Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Hannah Canfield Coulson D.O.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Nikhil Govindbhai Patel M.D.1120 15TH ST AUGUSTA GA 30912
- Dr. Shikhar G Vyas MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912