Dr. Preetha Kurudiyara is a pediatrician practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Kurudiyara is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kurudiyara diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kurudiyara can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 2000
Dr. Preetha Y Kurudiyara MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
APPLETON, WI 54913Get Direction
Dr. Preetha Y Kurudiyara MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kurudiyara
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Scott Michael Gyorog MD3916 N INTERTECH COURT APPLETON WI 54913
- Dr. Luke J Tremble MD2701 E Enterprise Ave Appleton WI 54913
- Dr. Andre Krainik MD2701 E Enterprise Ave Appleton WI 54913
- Dr. Ann Jones MD2701 E Enterprise Ave Appleton WI 54913
- Dr. John Anderson Edwards MD2701 E Enterprise Ave Appleton WI 54913
- Dr. Michael Jakubowski MD2701 E Enterprise Ave Appleton WI 54913