Mrs. Susan Amy Speich PT
Physical Therapist (Pediatric) | Pediatrics7119 Maple Ln Horace ND, 58047
Susan Speich is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Horace, ND. Susan is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Speich can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Speich will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Susan Amy Speich PT's Practice location
Horace, ND 58047Get Direction
- What to Know Before Taking Triamterene-Hydrochlorothiazide
What is triamterene-hydrochlorothiazide?Triamterene-hydrochlorothiazide is a water pill or diuretic used for the treatment of edema (fluid retention) and high blood pressure. This medication is usually prescribed to patients who have low amounts of potassium in the body or individuals who are at an...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Tall Women Have Higher Risk of Cancer
According to a new study published online in the Lancet Oncology, taller women may have a greater risk for a variety of cancers, when compared to shorter women. Many earlier studies also have shown the link between height and increased risk of cancer; the reason for this link is still unclear....
- Why Social Implications of Rheumatoid Arthritis Should Be Addressed
When patients are first diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, the main things they think about are the physical implications of the condition. It is true that these physical effects can be particularly troublesome and take up most of the patient's attention. However, rheumatoid arthritis effects...
- Catherine Ann Sadler-villella PT4201 25th St S Fargo ND 58104
- Mrs. Brittany Sue Anderson PT, DPT3001 11TH ST S FARGO ND 58103
- Suzanne Shelley Hammer DPT3060 FRONTIER WAY S FARGO ND 58104
- Dr. Heather Eken PT, DPT1305 9TH AVE S FARGO ND 58103
- Ms. Theresa Marie Cowles D.P.T801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Miss Shannon Marie Buckmier PT3001 11TH ST S FARGO ND 58103