Dr. Navid Bouzari M.D.
Dermatologist | MOHS-Micrographic Surgery41 Mall Rd Burlington MA, 01805
Dr. Navid Bouzari is a dermatologist practicing in Burlington, MA. Dr. Bouzari specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Bouzari diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine 2000
Birjand University of Medical Sciences and Health Services 2002
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Natural Hormone Balancing
- Lahey Clinic, Fellow:Dermatologic Surgery 2010
Dr. Navid Bouzari M.D.'s Practice location
Plymouth, MA 02360Get Direction
Dr. Navid Bouzari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bouzari
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- What are the Treatments for Hives (Urticaria)?
Allergic skin disorders can be really disturbing. They can paralyze an individual’s quality of life and could even lead to tragic complications like allergic conditions. However, numerous treatments are available to control the symptoms efficiently.Types of Hives ...
- Treating Acne With Homeopathy: Top 5 Remedies
Homeopathy has been around for centuries and is considered the best alternative for a simple, safe, economic and effective treatment for acne. It not only focuses on getting rid of the problem externally but works from within to prevent and cure the condition.How Homeopathy WorksAcne is basically...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- What is Morgellons Disease?
Morgellons disease, or fiber disease, is a mysterious skin disorder characterized by strange crawling or biting feeling on or under the skin and the presence of fibers under the skin. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Morgellons disease is considered to be a...
- What are the Benefits of a Facial Serum?
We have heard of adding facial serum to our daily routine to make skin glowing and to keep aging at bay.What are face serums and what are their benefits? Facial serums are fast-absorbing liquids meant to provide nutrients deeper into the skin than normal creams and lotions. It is used either in...
- Dr. Mollie A. Maccormack M.D.Lahey Clinic Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Thomas M Ruenger MDLAHEY HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER BURLINGTON MA 01805
- Dr. Adele Ann Moreland M.D.Lahey Cinic Inc Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Suzanne Olbricht M.D.Lahey Clinic Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Karen Candice Mckoy MDLahey Clinic Burlington MA 01805
- Elizabeth H Page OtherLahey Clinic Burlington MA 01805