Dr. Neetu Singh is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Singh cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya / Medical College MD
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Med College
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Hanover, NH, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine 2008
Dr. Neetu Singh M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
Dr. Neetu Singh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Dr. Tyler K Hartman M.D.1 MEDICAL CENTER DR LEBANON NH 03756
- Dr. Juliette Carr Madan MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. William Horton Edwards M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Steven Alan Ringer MD PHD1 MEDICAL CENTER DR LEBANON NH 03756
- Dr. Mary Elisabeth Fay MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. James E Gray MD1 MEDICAL CENTER DR LEBANON NH 03756