Dr. Sarah Bement is a pediatrician practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Bement is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bement diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bement can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
The University of Toledo College of Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Sarah E Bement MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44109Get Direction
Dr. Sarah E Bement MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bement
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- Mr. Emmanuel Boateng Boakye M.D.2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Matthew H Tien MD2500 METROHEALTH DR CLEVELAND OH 44109
- Dr. Susan A Carlin MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Nada Haddad MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Vishal Pandey MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Namita Swarup MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109