Dr. Carrie Anaforian is a psychologist practicing in Chowchilla, CA. Dr. Anaforian specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Anaforian evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Anaforian because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Carrie Lynn-ortiz Anaforian PH.D.'s Practice location
Chowchilla, CA 93610Get Direction
Tulare, CA 93274Get Direction
Dr. Carrie Lynn-ortiz Anaforian PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- Nnenna Ndika PHD21633 Avenue 24 Chowchilla CA 93610
- Dr. Darra Hirsh PH.D.23370 Road 22 Chowchilla CA 93610
- Dr. Arianna Llamas PSY.D.1955 Lemon Ave. Madera CA 93637
- Dr. Andrew Todd Rhodes PH.D.23370 Road 22 Chowchilla CA 93610
- Kieu Kamara23370 Road 22 Chowchilla CA 93610
- Dr. Jodena Opheim PSY.D.23370 Road 22 Chowchilla CA 93610