Dr. Marshal Hoyt is a Dentist practicing in Doylestown, PA. Dr. Hoyt specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Marshal Hoyt D.M.D.'s Practice location
Doylestown, PA 18901Get Direction
Dr. Marshal Hoyt D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Dr. Geoffrey S Wozar D.M.D., F.A.G.D.301 S MAIN ST DOYLESTOWN PA 18901
- John R Rokita DDS131 W State St Doylestown PA 18901
- Dr. Mark Stephen Tyma DDS708 Shady Retreat Rd Doylestown PA 18901
- Dr. Theodore Philip Croll D.D.S.708 N Shady Retreat Rd Doylestown PA 18901
- Dr. Lindsay V Knight DMD407 N Main St Doylestown PA 18901
- Dr. Louis F Vida DDS407 N Main St Doylestown PA 18901