Margaret Alba is an acupuncturist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Alba evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Alba treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Margaret Alba DOM's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87110Get Direction
Margaret Alba DOM's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Geoffrey Hayes2730 San Pedro Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Wen Wu D.C , D.O.M2709 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Monica T. Rempen DOM1419 ROMA AVE NW ALBUQUERQUE NM 87104
- Dr. Donna Grace Alipat D.O.M., DIPL.OM6341 RIVERSIDE PLAZA LN NW STE B ALBUQUERQUE NM 87120
- Zhong Liu DOM2901 JUAN TABO BLVD NE STE 117 ALBUQUERQUE NM 87112
- Dr. Natasha A Wells D.O.M4916 4th St Nw Albuquerque NM 87107