Dr. Rosemary Feitis DO
Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM680 West End Ave #5c New York NY, 10025
Dr. Rosemary Feitis practices Neuropathology in New York, NY. Dr. Feitis studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Rosemary Feitis DO's Practice location
New York, NY 10025Get Direction
- Fasting Style Diet May Help Ease Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis has been the subject of numerous studies that have tried to figure out ways to fight and prevent the disease. One recent finding could be the key to discovering more about multiple sclerosis, and it has to do with the disease's waste disposal.Waste Disposal ExplainedLike most...
- Epilepsy and Seizure Medicines
There are various medications that can help prevent or cease seizures. These drugs are called anti-seizure drugs or anti-epileptic drugs (AEDs). The use of these drugs is the most common technique in treating epilepsy. In fact, anti-epileptic drugs are the first line of treatment for epilepsy. These...
- Elderly Couple’s Heartfelt Fight Against Alzheimer’s Goes Viral
Cao Xuemei, 76, strove each day to care for her 80-year-old husband Cui, but as time wore on and his Alzheimer’s progressed, it became nearly impossible to tend for his needs on her own. When Cui went missing one afternoon in the fall of 2015, it was apparent they couldn’t keep living as they...
- Why Alzheimer's Caregivers Are At Risk for Depression
It’s a very common story. Someone receives a diagnosis of a disease or disorder that will at some point require constant care, then a loved one, a parent, spouse, child or sibling, jumps into caregiver mode. Over time, as the needs of the patient grows, the pressure of being a caregiver is 24/7...
- CRISPR Could be the Possible Cure for Muscular Dystrophy
How about technology that could offer a “cut and paste” or just a “delete” solution to all genetic mutations, defects, and resulting disorders? Well, that may sound too much to ask for, an oversimplification, but it is exactly what many scientific researchers in the field of genetic modeling...
- Gene Wilder's Widow Opens Up About Watching Her Husband's Decline with Alzheimer's
Karen Wilder, who was married to Gene Wilder for 25 years, wrote an exclusive essay with ABC News to share with them her marriage with the late activist and actor. He died in 2016 at the age of 83, and in his last years, he battled Alzheimer’s disease. In this essay, she told their story of love...
- Dr. Ian A. Stein MD170 Great Neck Road Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Tibor Becske M.D.560 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Paul Herberton Gordon M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.300 Community Dr Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Nilay R. Shah MD725 River Rd Edgewater NJ 07020
- Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna M.D.108 E 183rd St Bronx NY 10453