Dr. Rosemary Feitis practices Neuropathology in New York, NY. Dr. Feitis studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Rosemary Feitis DO's Practice location
New York, NY 10025Get Direction
Dr. Rosemary Feitis DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Your Guide to Using Valtrex
Valtrex is the name of the drug that contains valacyclovir. It is prescribed for many infections caused by the herpes virus, which includes cold sores, genital herpes, and shingles. Herpes virus can appear on any part of the body, but most often, it shows in the genitals and mouth. There are two...
- Understanding the Relationship Between Constipation and Parkinson’s
As technology progresses, understanding about the intensive dialogue between the gut and the brain is also getting better. It is now understood that if things go wrong with this exchange, it is terrible for both of them. Changes in the activity of the gut may worsen the functioning of the brain,...
- Seth Rogen Challenges Millennials to Take Action Against Alzheimer's
Alzheimer's disease drags its victims into a nightmare of confusion, frustration, and often depression with no known long-term remedy. Still, it is a disease few young people talk or even think about. Seth Rogan, known for his roles in This is the End, Sausage Party, Neighbors and Pineapple Express,...
- 5 Tips for Living with Migraines
5 Tips for Living with MigrainesHaving migraine headaches can be a very disturbing experience. Migraines have a tendency to disrupt the lives of those who have the condition. This is true especially if the headaches come during working hours. Some people who experience migraines have problems...
- Musician Joseph Shabason Reflects On His Family's Parkinson's in Album
"It's a weird thing to talk about, because I think so much of the time when people around you are sick, the overwhelming emotion is, like, you feel bad for them and you want to be there for them and love them, but when someone around you is sick, it often puts a tremendous burden on the people in...
- What Is Euthymia?
IntroductionA person is often regarded as when in the longitudinal course of mood disturbances, the threshold of a disorder is not met. People with bipolar disorder may spend most of their time in the state of mania, depression, or in a mixed state, while the rest are in euthymia. Certain...
- Alexander Feldman1090 AMSTERDAM AVE STE 16A NEW YORK NY 10025
- Dr. Carl Weinech Braun MD1111 Amsterdam Ave New York NY 10025
- Dr. Eli John Nasrallah M.D.1111 Amsterdam Ave New York NY 10025
- Dr. Yelena Lindenbaum M.D.1111 Amsterdam Ave New York NY 10025
- Dr. Yevgeny Azrieli M.D.1090 Amsterdam Ave New York NY 10025
- Dr. Silvia Sloan M.D.1090 Amsterdam Ave New York NY 10025