Mr. Mark D Fuerst D.C.
Chiropractor3310 Warren Rd Cleveland OH, 44111
Dr. Mark Fuerst is a Chiropractor practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Fuerst specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Fuerst seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Mr. Mark D Fuerst D.C.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44111Get Direction
VAN WERT, OH 45891Get Direction
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Sara Perry15644 Madison Ave, Ste. 213 Lakewood Ohio 44107
- Dr. Steven J. Papandreas DC24060 Lorain Road North Olmsted OH 44070
- Laura Thornton20525 Center Ridge Road, Suite 148 Rocky River Ohio 44116
- Dr. Natalie Jo Migoni D.C.33560 Detroit Rd Avon OH 44011
- Dr. Gary Allan Van skyhock D.C.42553 N Ridge Rd Elyria OH 44035
- Ryan Tropf6009 Landerhaven Drive, Suite G Mayfield Hts OH 44124