Dr. Mark Fuerst is a Chiropractor practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Fuerst specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Fuerst seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Mr. Mark D Fuerst D.C.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44111Get Direction
VAN WERT, OH 45891Get Direction
Mr. Mark D Fuerst D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Dr. Steven J. Papandreas DC24060 Lorain Road North Olmsted Ohio 44070
- Dr. Natalie Jo Migoni D.C.33560 Detroit Rd Avon OH 44011
- Dr. Gary Allan Van skyhock D.C.42553 N Ridge Rd Elyria OH 44035
- Dr. Bryan Gasper Ruocco DC19930 Detroit Rd Rocky River OH 44116
- Robb J. Baker Other5810 Pearl Rd Cleveland OH 44130
- Dr. Aliann M Young DC2342 Stonewood St Avon OH 44011