Dr. Ron J Karni MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)4921 Parkview Pl 11a Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Ron Karni is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Karni specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Nonrandom location and orientation of the inactive X chromosome in human neutrophil nuclei.
- Novel potential ALL low-risk markers revealed by gene expression profiling with new high-throughput SSH-CCS-PCR.
- A practical guide to understanding outcomes research.
- A practical guide for understanding confidence intervals and P values.
- Applications for transoral robotic surgery in the pediatric airway.
- Carcinosarcoma of the parotid: investigating its biology with morphoproteomics.
- The effects of anesthesia on the morphoproteomic expression of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: a pilot study.
- Longitudinal monitoring of the head and neck lymphatics in response to surgery and radiation.
- Morphoproteomics, E6/E7 in-situ hybridization, and biomedical analytics define the etiopathogenesis of HPV-associated oropharyngeal carcinoma and provide targeted therapeutic options.
- Fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) analysis of the relationship between chromosome location and nuclear morphology in human neutrophils.
Dr. Ron J Karni MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Ron J Karni MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Karni
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Is Vertigo a Temporary Condition?
Vertigo may be a temporary or permanent condition, which may all depend on its causative factor. Vertigo is a form of dizziness in which a person experiences a sensation of spinning or whirling motion. The two types of vertigo are subjective and objective. In subjective vertigo, a person feels as...
- Why Does Sleep Apnea Happen?
Sleep apnea may seem baffling at first. How much do you really know about the disease? What causes you to stop breathing in your sleep? Is this a natural phenomenon? Are some people more prone than others? How can you prevent it? Having many questions about a potential condition is normal. Many...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Ear Infections: What Is a Tympanostomy Tube and What Is It Used For?
Ear infections are a common occurrence in children. Almost all children have got at least one episode of an ear infection by the age of 5 years. Ear infections can be viral or bacterial. Viral infections resolve in their own, while bacterial infections can be effectively treated with antibiotics....
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Dr. Anita Jeyakumar MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Nancy L Solowski M.D.1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Emily E Ziaee M.D.10004 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Wen Jiang MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Robert Nason M.D.1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Timothy Everett Hullar MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110