Dr. Robert P Sundel MD
Rheumatologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Rheumatology300 Longwood Ave Boston MA, 02115
Dr. Robert Sundel practices Pediatric Rheumatology in Boston, MA. Pediatric rheumatologists treat child patients who suffer from pain in the musculoskeletal system, have symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder. Dr. Sundel evaluates and treats a variety of joint, muscle, and bone disorders; including autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Kawasaki disease, post-infectious arthritis, chronic vasculitis, and inflammatory disorders of the muscle, eye, or other organs. Dr. Sundel also is trained in the evaluation of prolonged fever, unexplained complaints of chronic musculoskeletal pain, weakness, poor appetite, fatigue, and/or loss of function or skills.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1982
Boston University School of Medicine 1982
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Rheumatology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Ticlopidine plus aspirin for coronary thrombosis in Kawasaki disease.
- Treatment of TRAPS with etanercept: use in pediatrics.
- Aggressive management of juvenile dermatomyositis results in improved outcome and decreased incidence of calcinosis.
- Update on the treatment of Kawasaki disease in childhood.
- Physical and psychosocial health in children who have had Kawasaki disease.
- Raynaud's phenomenon in children: a retrospective review of 123 patients.
- Audiologic profiles of children with Kawasaki disease.
- Rituximab therapy for multisystem autoimmune diseases in pediatric patients.
- Vasculitis in children.
- MRI features of Lyme arthritis in children.
- Coronary artery dilation among patients presenting with systemic-onset juvenile
- Randomized trial of pulsed corticosteroid therapy for primary treatment of Kawasaki disease.
- Clinical effects and safety of rituximab for treatment of refractory pediatric
- Characteristics of children discharged from hospitals in the United States in 2000 with the diagnosis of acute rheumatic fever.
- Vasculitis in children.
Dr. Robert P Sundel MD's Practice location
Dr. Robert P Sundel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sundel
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- According To New Research The Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- Dr. Shaun William Jackson MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Mary beth Son M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Robert Conrad Fuhlbrigge M.D., PH.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Olha Halyabar300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Mindy S Lo M.D., PH.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Peter Andrija Nigrovic MDOne Jimmy Fund Way Boston MA 02115