Dr. Barbara Beyer M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine10 Weathervane Dr Washingtonville NY, 10992
Dr. Barbara Beyer is an adolescent specialist practicing in Washingtonville, NY. Dr. Beyer works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Beyer treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Program A
Dr. Barbara Beyer M.D.'s Practice location
Washingtonville, NY 10992Get Direction
Dr. Barbara Beyer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beyer
- Hypnotherapy as an Effective Treatment for Fibromyalgia
There exists a group of people in the world who are in a state of constant and chronic pain. These individuals, suffering from a disease called fibromyalgia, are frequently experiencing bouts of musculoskeletal pain, alongside several psychological symptoms that stem from said pains. Those that...
- How to Have a Positive Conversation About Crohn's Disease
After being diagnosed with Crohn's disease, simply having a conversation about it could be difficult. Being diagnosed with a chronic illness is already incredibly difficult and burdensome, but navigating Crohn’s disease in particular involves just as many external factors as internal. The disease...
- The Stages of Menopause
Menopause is a natural transition period where women progress from their childbearing years to a subsequent stage of their lives. The symptoms that come with it shift and appear in overlapping stages.It is very important for women to understand all the signs and symptoms that accompany menopause,...
- Nursing Becomes the Third Most Popular Online Course
To become a nurse, one has to spend years of education and training that needs both physical and mental endurance are a must and needless to say, a strong stomach. They have to juggle their personal and professional lives every single day. Another major concern is the huge amount of finances they...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Suzanne Kaseta M.D.10 Weathervane Dr Washingtonville NY 10992
- Dr. Maureen Lynne Mckenna M.D.10 Weathervane Dr Washingtonville NY 10992
- Dr. Martina Bezdickova M.D.10 Weathervane Dr Washingtonville NY 10992
- Dr. Francine Cormier M.D.2507 SOUTH RD POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601
- Dr. Patricia Mangan M.D.10 Weathervane Dr Washingtonville NY 10992
- Dr. William Millar Zurhellen M.D.3680 HILL BLVD JEFFERSON VALLEY NY 10535