Dr. Robert Picchiotti is a Chiropractor practicing in Clinton, IA. Dr. Picchiotti specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Picchiotti seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Dr. Robert Stephen Picchiotti DC's Practice location
Clinton, IA 52732Get Direction
Dr. Robert Stephen Picchiotti DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Dr. Teresa Louise Janowski DC340 Washington St Prophetstown IL 61277
- Dr. Edvard Lc Gerega DC1013 4th Street Fulton IL 61252
- Dr. Brittany Marie Lichty D.C.1320 11th St. NW Clinton IA 52732
- Dr. Trevor Frank Tennant D.C.927 N 2nd St Clinton IA 52732
- Dr. Gail Lynn Carmichael D.C.910 6th Ave De Witt IA 52742
- Dr. Jacob Andrew Cram D.C.602 12th St De Witt IA 52742