Dr. Nigel J Price MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Nigel Price practices Pediatric Surgery in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Price treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Pricediagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
Queens Univ, Fac of Med, Kingston, Ont, Canada 1986
Northern Ontario School of Medicine
Queen's University Faculty of Health Sciences 1986
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Cerebral Palsy
- Back Pain
- Birth Defects
- The Hosp-Sick Children, Orthopedic Surgery
- Queen',s University Faculty Of Health Sciences
- The Hospital for Sick Children
Dr. Nigel J Price MD's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Dr. Nigel J Price MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Price
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Dr. Daniel Jon Ostlie M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Charles Lloyd Snyder M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Mark Sinclair MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Troy L. Spilde M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Jason D Fraser M.D.13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259
- Mr. John Andrew Grant M.D.3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160