Dr. Rovena R Reagan MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)8010 Frost St #301 San Diego CA, 92123
Dr. Rovena Reagan is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Reagan specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Reagan can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Reagan can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1984
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Rochester Rochester
Dr. Rovena R Reagan MD's Practice location
San Diego, CA 92123Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92111Get Direction
San Diego, CA 92123Get Direction
Dr. Rovena R Reagan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reagan
- Can I Get Pregnant if I'm Older Than 35-years-old?
Women who want to get pregnant, but are older than 35-years-old are commonly weary about possible complications if they become pregnant. There are many women who have given birth to healthy babies when they were in their late 30s and even 40s. However, there are a few risks to a pregnancy if the...
- What Causes Obesity?
A person who has a body weight that is 20% or more than the designated normal weight is considered to be obese. Obesity actually refers to the excess amount of fat present in the body. Based on the statistical measurement of Body Mass Index or BMI, obesity refers to BMI above 30. BMI is a...
- Can Vaginitis be Treated Over the Counter?
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. Infection is the leading cause in premenopausal women. A low estrogen level after menopause mostly results in atrophic vaginitis (vaginal atrophy). You may get vaginitis due to hypersensitivity to an irritating chemical like...
- Nausea During Pregnancy: What Causes Nausea and How to Treat it
Nausea is that weird and unpleasant sensation in your stomach which makes you want to throw up or vomit. It is generally a feeling associated with the upper abdominal region. Nausea is also known as qual and is a feeling that can be triggered due to a number of reasons including the side effects of...
- What Are The Side Effects Of Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is also referred to as weight loss surgery. In other cases, it is known as gastric bypass surgery. It is an operation performed mostly on obese people. The main purpose for this type of surgery is to reduce weight.Bariatric surgery involves the removal of certain portions of your...
- Recovery from a Gastric Bypass Surgery
Gastric bypass surgery can provide a long-term weight loss. For most people, they lose about 10 to 20 pounds each month within the first year after surgery. Over time, the weight loss continues. More weight is expected to be lost when the patient seriously commits to the diet and exercise since the...
- Dr. Deena S. Tajran MD FACOG9834 Genesee Avenue San Diego California 92037
- Dr. Vivian Elizabeth Ellis M.D.10666 North Torrey Pines Road La Jolla California 92037
- Katie Lynne Lemieux MD276 International Circle San Jose California 95119
- Prof. Andrew Dean Hull M.D.200 W ARBOR DR SAN DIEGO CA 92103
- Dr. Nicole Nguyen M.D.15725 Pomerado Rd Poway CA 92064
- Dr. Malachi Edward Quigley MD9339 Genesee Ave San Diego CA 92121