Dr. Russell Lawson is a urologist practicing in Waukesha, WI. Dr. Lawson specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1963
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Urology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Russell K Lawson MD's Practice location
Waukesha, WI 53188Get Direction
Grand Rapids, MN 55744Get Direction
Dr. Russell K Lawson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What Is Blue Balls and How to Get Rid of It
"Blue balls" is one of the most common health issues seen among young men who indulge in heavy sexual activities. It is the most uncomfortable situation for a man who tries to find immediate relief."Blue balls" as it is called is one of the slang terms used for vasocongestion in the testicles. It is...
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- Holistic Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Bladder cancer happens when there is a tumor that grows within the bladder. Cancer can result from the active division of cells that multiply abnormally and quickly. Bladder cancer begins by affecting a part of the bladder. With time, it can spread and extensively affect the walls of the bladder and...
- Shirley Y. GodiwallaW283N3671 Yorkshire Trace Pewaukee Wisconsin 53072
- Dr. Matthew W. Johnson MD2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Sameer Sharma MD3003 W Good Hope Rd Milwaukee WI 53209
- Dr. Travis Groth M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Peter Langenstroer MD9200 West Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Michael L Guralnick MDFroedtert & Med College Clin - West Milwaukee WI 53226