Dr. Marvin G Gatz MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease6403 Coyle Ave Suite 450 Carmichael CA, 95608
Dr. Marvin Gatz practices Pulmonology in Carmichael, CA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Gatz manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1982
University of Wales in Great Britain 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Ks Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Internal Medicine
- University of Kansas (Wichita) Program
Dr. Marvin G Gatz MD's Practice location
Carmichael, CA 95608Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95815Get Direction
Dr. Marvin G Gatz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gatz
- Caring for a Loved One with CF
When someone that you love has cystic fibrosis, you want more than anything to help them through the difficult times. Simply being there for them is an important first step towards providing them with the support they need. Additionally, you will have to spend a few hours in the day incorporating...
- Gene Therapy to Treat Cystic Fibrosis Could Be Available by 2020
Worldwide, more than 30,000 individuals are living with cystic fibrosis (CF) and each year, around 1,000 new cases of CF are detected. Cystic fibrosis is a severe genetic condition brought about by a faulty gene known as CFTR (cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator). The gene makes a...
- Cough Medicine for Cystic Fibrosis
Medications for cystic fibrosis can help control the mucus in the lungs and keep the lungs’ normal functioning as much as possible. What is Cystic Fibrosis?Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease known to affect the cells that make mucus, digestive fluids, and sweat. Usually, these fluids are thin...
- Hookah Health Facts: Is It Safe?
What is a hookah?Hookahs are basically water pipes that are used for smoking. Specially made tobaccos for hookah smoking are available in various flavors such as chocolate, watermelon, apple, mint, coconut, cherry, and licorice. Even though others feel that smoking hookah is a safer alternative to...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- “There Are No Alligators in Heaven!” Scores 4-star Review from Portland Books
There Are No Alligators in Heaven! is a book by Donna Codell, Evan Codell, and their daughter, Jennifer Hale. It was published by Starshine Galaxy Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to publishing stories by and about children who have passed away.Portland Book Review (PBR) gave a 4-star...
- Dr. Delbert H. Meyer MD6945 Fair Oaks Blvd Carmichael California 95608
- Kimberly A. Hardin4150 U Street Sacramento California 95817
- Dr. Daniel Philip Ikeda M.D.1485 RIVER PARK DR SACRAMENTO CA 95815
- Dr. Parimal T Bharucha M.D.6555 Coyle Avenue Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Alan Paul Cubre M.D.5 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Muhammad Afzal M.D.1485 RIVER PARK DR SACRAMENTO CA 95815