Dr. Barr is a licensed Physical Therapist and owner of Barr & Associates Physical Therapy. He earned his Master's Degree in Physical Therapy in 1999 and later his Doctorate in Physical Therapy in 2005 ...
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
Dr. Jacob Corey Barr DPT, MTC's Practice location
Ormond Beach, FL 32174Get Direction
Dr. Jacob Corey Barr DPT, MTC's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Melissa T. Hennes DPT11995 Singletree Ln Eden Prairie Minnesota 55344
- Mr. Brett Hagedoorn DPT800 Zeagler Dr Palatka FL 32177
- Melissa Ann Mallory DPT6053 Sanctuary Garden Blvd Port Orange FL 32128
- Jared Roge5535 S WILLIAMSON BLVD PORT ORANGE FL 32128
- Christina M Machado PT26 N Beach St Ormond Beach FL 32174
- Mr. Hector A Rosado LPT570 Memorial Circle Ormond Beach FL 32174