Dr. Edwin Spencer, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors, specializing in orthopedic surgery. MD Spencer currently sees patients in Powell, Tennessee and Knoxville, Tennessee. Dr. Spencer received ...
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Prosthetic positioning in total shoulder arthroplasty.
- A simple technique for management of locked posterior shoulder dislocations: report of two cases.
- Treatment of grade III acromioclavicular joint injuries: a systematic review.
- Interobserver agreement in the classification of rotator cuff tears.
- Flexor tendon sheath ganglions: results of surgical excision.
- Partial-thickness articular surface rotator cuff tears: an all-inside repair technique.
- Agreement in the classification and treatment of the superior labrum.
- Five- to ten-year follow-up with a partially cemented all-polyethylene bone-ingrowth glenoid component.
- Univ Of Mi Hosps, Orthopedic Surgery
- University Michigan
- Cleveland Clinic
Dr. Edwin Earl Spencer M.D.'s Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37922Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Edwin Earl Spencer M.D. | Orthopaedic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Edwin Earl Spencer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spencer
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- M. Chris Testerman1422 Old Weisgarber Road Knoxville Tennessee 37909
- Dr. Christine Marie Seaworth MD1926 ALCOA HWY KNOXVILLE TN 37920
- Dr. Mark Kiernan Thomas M.D.827 Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville TN 37802
- Dr. David R Robins D.O.101 Glenliegh Ct Knoxville TN 37934
- Dr. Edwin Michael Holt M.D.1932 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Robert R. Madigan M.D.1422 Old Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909