Dr. James Daniel Gallagher M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology601 Elmwood Ave Box 656 Rochester NY, 14642
Dr. James Gallagher is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Gallagher performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Dr. James Daniel Gallagher M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642Get Direction
Dr. James Daniel Gallagher M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gallagher
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Dr. Mehmet K Aktas MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Burr W Hall MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Abrar H Shah MD101 Canal Landing Blvd. Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Sarah E Taylor MD101 Canal Landing Blvd Rochester NY 14626
- Dr. Mark E. Hamer M.D.30 Hagen Dr Rochester NY 14625
- Dr. David T Huang MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642