Dr. Makeen Yacoub is a general surgeon practicing in Warwick, NY. Dr. Yacoub specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Yacoub provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ Of Cairo- Fac Of Med- Cairo- Egypt (- Prior /) 1958
- St Joseph'S Hosp & M C, General Surgery
Makeen Khalil Yacoub MDFRCS's Practice location
Warwick, NY 10990Get Direction
Makeen Khalil Yacoub MDFRCS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yacoub
- What Is Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is marked by a bulge in the groin or abdomen, which occurs when an organ protrudes through the muscle opening that keeps it in place. Hernias are a very common problem and can occur in men or women of all ages.For instance, in the case of an incisional hernia, the intestines may protrude...
- How to Prepare for a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an examination that lets your health practitioner view the lining of your colon (large intestine). A thin and flexible tube known as a colonoscopy is used to thoroughly view the colon. A Colonoscopy is also applied when screening for precancerous or cancer growths inside the colon....
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- How is the Recovery for a Cholecystectomy?
How long does it take for you to recover from a cholecystectomy? The length of the recovery period depends on whether you had a laparoscopic or open cholecystectomy. Many people who have keyhole surgery are released from the hospital the same day of the surgery. It may take up to 2 weeks for these...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- What Are the Risks of Gallbladder Surgery?
Your gallbladder has a very big role in the body during digestion. It is the organ that collects a fluid known as bile, which helps you to digest food. If your gallbladder develops complications, you may need to have it removed. You may also have it removed if you develop gallstones. Gallstones are...
- Dr. GEORGE N. LIBERIS M.D.180 Phillips Hill Road New City NY 10956
- Dr. Lee S Fleischer MD100 Route 59 Suffern NY 10901
- Dr. Ganepola Ap Ganepola M.D.400 Franklin Tpke Mahwah NJ 07430
- Dr. Lydell Cecil Lettsome M.D.95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Firas Bridges MD95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Eliyahu Shalom Ladell MD79 Route 59 Suffern NY 10901