Dr. Denis Jon Dalisky MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)406 Welch St Silverton OR, 97381
Dr. Denis Dalisky is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Silverton, OR. Dr. Dalisky specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Dalisky can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Dalisky can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1975
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1975
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Stress Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
- Univ Il Hosp & Cli, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University Ill Hosps
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Denis Jon Dalisky MD's Practice location
Silverton, OR 97381Get Direction
Dr. Denis Jon Dalisky MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dalisky
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- Sandra Lee, Breast Cancer Survivor, Wants You to be Neurotic About Your Health
October is referred to in the United States as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In honor of the annual campaign dedicated to raising awareness of the disease, Sandra Lee’s documentary short - “RX Early Detection: A Cancer Journey with Sandra Lee” - is filled with wry humor, tears, and...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Excessive Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Linked to Childhood Obesity
Researchers from Children’s Hospital in Boston and Columbia University in New York, report that women who put on a lot of weight during pregnancy are more likely to have babies having high birth weight and is linked to the risk of childhood obesity. High birth weight is associated with higher body...
- Dr. Mark Calvin Rowley M.D.607 Welch Street Silverton OR 97381
- Dr. Brooke Denise Renard MD406 Welch St Silverton OR 97381
- Dr. Ming Hua Hsieh M.D.5125 Skyline Rd S Salem OR 97306
- Dr. Thomas A Kahan MD700 Bellevue St Se Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Kimberly Sue Eltzroth M.D.875 Oak St Se Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Rachael Morin-rayburn D.O.1505 W Sherman Ave Vineland NJ 08360