Dr. Stephen Patrick Anthony D.O.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology309 E Farwell Rd Suite 100 Spokane WA, 99218
Dr. Stephen Anthony is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Spokane, WA. Dr. Anthony specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Effects of mitomycin C and carboplatin pretreatment on multidrug resistance-associated P-glycoprotein expression and on subsequent suppression of tumor growth by doxorubicin and paclitaxel in human metastatic breast cancer xenografted nude mice.
- Systemic therapy for gastric cancer and adenocarcinoma of the gastroesophageal junction: present status and future directions.
- Phase I dose-escalation study to examine the safety and tolerability of LY2603618, a checkpoint 1 kinase inhibitor, administered 1 day after pemetrexed 500 mg/m(2) every 21 days in patients with cancer.
- A phase 1 study of TRC102, an inhibitor of base excision repair, and pemetrexed in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Small cell carcinoma of the ovary, hypercalcemic type, displays frequent inactivating germline and somatic mutations in SMARCA4.
- Loss of the tumor suppressor SMARCA4 in small cell carcinoma of the ovary, hypercalcemic type (SCCOHT).
- Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Bendamustine Rapid-Infusion Formulation.
- Chemotherapy plus radiotherapy compared with radiotherapy alone in the treatment of locally advanced, unresectable, non-small-cell lung cancer. A meta-analysis.
Dr. Stephen Patrick Anthony D.O.'s Practice location
Spokane, WA 99218Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Patrick Anthony D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anthony
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- What are the Stages of Multiple Myeloma?
This is the uncommon type of cancer that forms in plasma cells. A type of white blood cells found in the body, plasma cells, identify and battle germs and infections that attack the body.In multiple myeloma patients, the healthy plasma cells are overtaken by cancer cells. This reduces the number of...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- Dr. Marsha G. Fink M.D.601 S SHERMAN ST SPOKANE WA 99202
- Dr. J samuel Tolman M.D.601 S Sherman Spokane WA 99202
- Dr. Kirk A Lund MD910 W 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Mark Edward Sienko M.D.605 E Holland Ave Spokane WA 99218
- Ndegwa M. Njuguna M.D.1204 N Vercler Rd Spokane WA 99216
- Dr. Robert Henry Laugen M.D.12615 E MISSION AVE SPOKANE VALLEY WA 99216