Dr. Sarah Ali is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Ali specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
St George',s University
- Hematology/Oncology, Michigan State University, Lansing, Mich.
Dr. Sarah Ali MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46237Get Direction
Flint, MI 48532Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46237Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sarah Ali MD | Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sarah Ali MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ali
- Donna s.
Dr Sarah Ali.
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- Treatment Update for Hodgkin Lymphoma
Over time, research has uncovered ways of treating Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) to produce an 80% to 90% cure rate. For the remaining 10% to 20% who are either resistant to the primary treatment or have relapsed, their cancer can still be fatal.The standard care for those not yet cured has been a two-step...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- Dr. Attaya Suvannasankha M.D.1044 W Walnut St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Elena G Chiorean M.D.535 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Fred O Butler M.D.6820 Parkdale Pl Indianapolis IN 46254
- Dr. Jaime Ayon MD150 W Washington St Shelbyville IN 46176
- Dr. Stephanie Ann Wagner MD535 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Radhika V Walling M.D.7229 Clearvista Dr Indianapolis IN 46256