Tiffany L. Turner, MD, is a member of the Section of Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine at Nationwide Children's Hospital and an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at The Ohio State University College of Med ...
Education and Training
Northeast Ohio Medical University Medical
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Akron Children's Hospital 2008
- St. Louis Children's Hospital 2011
Dr. Tiffany Lynn Turner MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Tiffany Lynn Turner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Chickenpox Vaccination Shows Indirect Benefits on Infants
Infants who are too young to receive a chickenpox vaccination are protected by the indirect benefits of routine vaccinations taken for older children, a new study shows. In 1995, a single dose of chickenpox vaccination was recommended for children older than one year. A second dose for this...
- What Is Bibasilar Atelectasis?
IntroductionOur lungs are one of the hardest working organs in the body. Each minute, our lungs expand and contract up to 20 times. This is done to exchange carbon dioxide with oxygen. An obstruction in this process is called as bibasilar atelectasis, which is a life-threatening condition. It...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Epinephrine for Quick Croup Relief
Croup is a childhood illness that can cause distress to children, especially at night. It is characterized by stridor and a barking cough. This viral condition results in laryngeal and tracheal swelling.Although most cases of croup are successfully managed at home, there are still cases where...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Dr. Elizabeth Defrancis Allen MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Stephen E Kirkby M.D.555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Chandar Ramanathan MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Richard Davis Shell MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Don Hayes M.D.University Of Wisconsin Hospital Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Shahid Ijaz Sheikh MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205