Dr. Tiffany Lynn Turner MD
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology555 S 18th St Columbus OH, 43205
Tiffany L. Turner, MD, is a member of the Section of Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine at Nationwide Children's Hospital and an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at The Ohio State University College of Med ...
Education and Training
Northeast Ohio Medical University Medical
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Pulmonology
- St. Louis Children's Hospital 2011
Dr. Tiffany Lynn Turner MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46202Get Direction
- What is Cystic Fibrosis?
Cystic fibrosis is a life-threatening, inherited disorder, which affects the secretory glands producing mucus and sweat. Fluids secreted by the glands are usually thin. In this disease, the secretions become thick and sticky and block all passageways and ducts, particularly of the lungs and...
- Epinephrine for Quick Croup Relief
Croup is a childhood illness that can cause distress to children, especially at night. It is characterized by stridor and a barking cough. This viral condition results in laryngeal and tracheal swelling.Although most cases of croup are successfully managed at home, there are still cases where...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the world. It is a leading cause of cancer death in men and women worldwide. Lung cancer defies classification as a single disease affecting just one organ. The warning signs and painful symptoms represent major systemic disorders in different parts...
- Dr. Elizabeth Defrancis Allen MD700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Stephen E Kirkby M.D.1492 E Broad St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Chandar Ramanathan MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Don Hayes M.D.1492 E Broad St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Richard Davis Shell MD700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Shahid Ijaz Sheikh MD700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205